Call for Papers:
Special Issue of Journal of Business Research (JBR) on
“New Marketing & Management in Global Digital World”
Extended Abstract Submission Deadline: Jan. 15, 2020
TheJournal of Business Research will publish a special issue on “New Marketing & Management in Global Digital World” with selected papers
presented in a track called “New Marketing & Management in Global Digital World” in 2020 Global Marketing Conference at Seoul
The theme is the mainstream of successful new marketing and management practices. As digital and media technologies advance, digital and
social media are becoming integral parts of consumers as well as business organizations. Digital and social media are evolving in the new
interactive platform not only to create a new paradigm of consumer behavior but also to foster new marketing and management activities
including customer service, vicarious experience, creative advertising option and new business opportunities. Therefore, scholars and
practitioners desire to forecast for digital and social media to bring more and better features in the future of marketing and management.
Topics of “New Marketing & Management in Global Digital World” (but are not limited): New area of communication between consumer
and social media; Social network shopping; Social media as a conduit for more vicarious experience; Innovative solution of social media in
marketing and management; Social customer relationship marketing and management; Social media optimization for marketing and
management; Creative digital and social media advertising option and effectiveness; Multi channel social media strategy; Search and product
evaluation; Consumers’ engagement with user-generated content; Marketing and management impact of user-generated content; Consumer
response to and effectiveness of advertising strategies on social media; Consumer response to and effectiveness of content strategies on
social media; The use of social media for service delivery; Effect of social media on other media channels; Marketing and management in digital
media; Mobile commerce and location-based services; Marketing and management in the sharing economy; Attribution modelling and digital
budget allocation; Dynamic pricing management; Privacy, public policy and legal issues in digital and social media marketing and management;
Digital and social media marketing and management strategy and analytics; Digital and social media marketing and management metrics.
Extended Abstract Submission Deadline: January 15th, 2020
- Authors should submit their extended abstracts to the following track called “New Marketing & Management in Global Digital World” of
the 2020 GMC at Seoul to be qualified for the formal full-paper submission to this JBR Special issue.
- Authors should express their intentions to publish their papers in this JBR special issue to their track chairs.
- Submission Guidelines of the extended abstract to 2020 GMC at Seoul can be found at: https://2020gamma.imweb.me
- Extended Abstract Submission to ‘New Marketing & Management in Global Digital World’ Track: Prof. Kyung Hoon Kim, Professor,
Changwon National University, 9 Sarimdong Changwon, Gyeongnam, Republic of Korea, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Tel: +82-55-213-3346, Fax: +82-55-263-9096.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: Sept. 25th, 2020
- Only the papers that are accepted, registered, and presented at the 2020 GMC at Seoul will be eligible for the full-paper submission.
- The Guest Editor will select the best papers presented at a track called ‘New Marketing & Management in Global Digital World’ of
the 2020 GMC at Seoul and invite the authors to submit their full papers to this JBR Special issue on ‘New Marketing & Management
in Global Digital World’ for the formal review.
- All papers should be formatted according to the JBR Submission Guidelines.
- All selected full papers are subject to the formal double-blind review process of the JBR.
- Full Papers Submission to the Guest Editor of this JBR special issue.
For More Information
ProfessorKyung Hoon Kim
Dept. of Business Administration,
Changwon National University,
9 Sarimdong Changwon, Gyeongnam,
Republic of Korea,