<2016GlobalBusinessReviewCompetition: Case and Research>
Extended Submission Deadline: October 10th,2016
Theme: Reshaping Marketing and Management for the Global Future
Host: Global Alliance of Marketing & Management Association
Partners: Korean Scholars of Marketing Science
Center for Sustainable Culture and Service, Yonsei University
Korea Economy & Development Institute
2016GlobalBusinessReviewCompetition Committee Chair: Prof. Han-Mo Oh, Chonbuk National University
Global Alliance of Marketing & Management Association (GAMMA), Korean Scholars of Marketing Science (KSMS), Center for Sustainable Culture and Service, Yonsei University, and Korea Economy & Development Institute (KEMDI) proudly announce that 2016GlobalBusinessReviewCompetition is open to graduate and undergraduate students (except doctoral students) who are interested in studying business practices and theories.
Objective: Making a significant contribution to the advancement of business practice and theory
Topics for competition: Marketing strategy development based on 1) or 2) are required to be submitted.
Case study on business practice(s)
Academic research on businesspractice or theory
Submission: MS Power Point format, less than 20 pages excluding title and contents
Award Money and Airplane Ticket:
Award Money + Airplane Ticket
Number of Team(s)
US$ 1.000 + One round trip airplane ticket to Korea (economy class)
US$ 500 + One round trip airplane ticket to Korea (economy class)
US$ 300 + One round trip airplane ticket to Korea (economy class)
- Extended Submission Deadline: Oct. 10th, 2016
- Announcement of the 1st Screening: Oct. 16th, 2016
- Final presentation and Award Ceremony: At Yonsei University on Nov. 12nd, 2016
- Undergraduate and graduate student(s), excluding doctoral student(s), in any 4 year college or university in the world
- A team should consist of 4 members at maximum from any major
- Recommendation signed by his/her or their advising professor is required.
Evaluation Criteria: Expertise, Validity, and Originality Point of View
- GAMMA holds copy rights of submitted materials.
- Award will be cancelled if the winner is found to practice plagiarism.
2016 GBRC Committee Chair: Prof. Han-Mo Oh, Department of International Trade, College of Commerce,Chonbuk National University, 567 Baekje-daero, Deokjin-gu, Jeonju, Jeollabuk, Republic of Korea, email@example.com, Tel: +82 63 270 3038, Fax: +82 63 270 3041.
Central Office, Global Alliance of Marketing & Management Associations